Free White Smiles for Life!
We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice. We also pride ourselves on knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. Free White Smiles for Life was developed as a free gift for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with their dental care.
When you come in as a new patient to our office and complete your comprehensive exam, x-rays and cleaning, we will provide you with custom teeth whitening trays and whitening gel. (a $395 value!) Then at each scheduled dental hygiene visit, we will give you a complimentary touch up kit of bleaching gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life! Existing patients are eligible for free whitening with the referral of one new patient to our office.
Now that we’ve talked about all that you get, you are probably wondering “What’s the Catch?” Really there isn’t much of a “catch.” Our requirements are the things you should normally be doing to have and maintain a healthy mouth. Whitening is an amazing procedure, but we don’t allow our patients to whiten before we help them have healthy teeth and gums. What good would it do to whiten decayed teeth or teeth that are going to fall out?
What we require:
- A comprehensive exam, x-rays, and cleaning at our office -OR- refer one new patient to our office.
- You must keep your scheduled dental hygiene visits current*. Your long term dental health is as important to us as it is to you. We have found that these visits greatly help to reduce any dental emergencies that you might have. We are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
- Complete minimum required dental care as prescribed by Dr. Kegler*
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to seeing your bright smiles for years to come.
* Minimum gum and teeth health is required to receive professional teeth whitening in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
* Current dental hygiene visits are visits that occur within 15 calendar days of the scheduled due date. For example, if you are due to have your teeth cleaned on August 31, a current visit would occur on or before September 15.
Disclaimer: Artistic Smiles, Dr. Kegler, and staff have the right to refuse offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer.